View Single Post
Old Friday, July 15, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 13813

andleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura aboutandleeb Akhter has a spectacular aura about

@Adventurous
Thoug this book is quite enough and give you a fair idea to attempt paper...But i personally think that to add more colours to your notes and to be on safer side one have to think a bit different from other students...This is the most favourite book of css aspirants as per my knowledge(so follow the topics and subtopics from this book but add margin by searching more material from other books).
For online material i can suggest you this website for poetry section
Folk Punjab
This website is quite helping ....you can listen musical tracks
Like Jugni by Alam Lohar & Arif Lohar and Jaga by Abrar ul haq( jaga bolian likhny k style mein he likha jata ha so it can be added in this section)
(aur filhal tu yahi follow kerein aur koi useful website pta lagi tu i will paste the link here).

@ Saba
Ashaar yaad kerny ki habit bnani parhy gi qk ashaar can earn good marks ( in my personal opinion).As for as your question is concerned for preparation yes you can do it.Because punjabi can give you the choice of selective study.Fortunately i have a chance to talk to the author of "Punjab Rang" and he guided me to select some portion.This can lesten your burden and can keep you more focused while preparing for punjabi.Just consult these plans and if you are confused with any topic or even words do let me know.I will try my best to help you out.

Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andleeb Akhter For This Useful Post:
adventurous (Friday, July 15, 2011), Romana baig (Friday, September 21, 2012), saba mehmood (Saturday, July 16, 2011), usman qureshi (Friday, July 27, 2012)