View Single Post
Old Friday, July 15, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 96

sajjad sadique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andleeb Akhter View Post
Salam Dear fellows!
I have started punjabi's preparation 2 days ago.I opted this subject just by chance.But thanks God I am satisfied with this selection now.After atempting it in css-2011,i thought that this subject can do wonders provided with serious effort of 6 or 7 days.
In my personal opinion provided with the solid plan and with check list in hand one can extract maximum output in short span of time.So i am in habit of making plans after thorough analysis of past 10 years papers.And believe me they are working for me.Try it ......i am sure this can keep you right on the track not only in preparation phase but for revision too.

BOOKS:
"Punjab rang" and nawaein zayiay (subjective portion)
"Khoj punjab" (objective portion)

DAY 1 Plan
For subjective portion:
1)Look gheet
2)Lori
3)Boliyan
4)Mahiya

Prepare all these topics while consulting from above mentioned books.Additional material can be searched from internet if you want to add some more margin in your notes.
I just highlighted the definitions and quotes from the book.To prepare this portion of punjabi one have to learn by heart some "ashaars"(mainy b in pe zyada focus kia aur extra material short pages pe likh k relevant pages pe stapple ker dia )Though this is not an easy task if you are an alien to this language(gayon mein rehny ka ek faeda huwa ha in mein se aksar cheezein mujy already pta thein).
For objective portion:
Just go through once the above mentioned topics from objective book.

Tip: Punjabi mahiay tappy ya sab look gheet gaanny k kuch traditional style hein.Like you can listen Abrar ul haq's song "jat",(is song se bolian yaad rakhny ka style apny mind mein paste kerein aur bolian usi sur mein yaad kerein for example in this song,,,,,,,,,,neeli koori ve wakeela teri jay pehli peshi yaar chut jaye.........same trick you can apply for mahiya by searching punjabi mahiay from internet then by adopting their specific traditional style)

Regards
i had Muhammadan law in 2011 but I am going for punjabi in 2012..so i hope you'll be helpful for this purpose.
regards
Noorehira (Thursday, May 08, 2014)