View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 17, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
Roshan, you have good approach and you have made notes exactly targeting the exam days.....Isn't it???
Its very nice that you have started jotting points like this, you need to, now, revise them on n on n on so that you retain them sitting in exam hall. For the usage of wording or expression, i must tell you that you should read experts and authorities from different books because basic facts stay same in Pak Aff. The difference is your approach and Expression...

Beware, you need to have the cushion of handsome details and history behind each point you jotted down in ur notes....

Ur on Good track keep it up
Regards
Thnx alot dear for ur encouraging words ya dear after the completion of notes i'l revise them again and again so as i cud retain the main idea of each and every topic and handle every question during xams...Regards