View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amubin View Post
Hello members I hope everyone is fine..Members I need your help in preparing current affairs..

How should current affairs be tackled...

I mean there is lots of material in newspaper,magazines etc..

But what points should be taken out and what not..There is no clear direction..

Some friends suggest that in the end I will know the topics so just make files.. etc

Whereas,others suggest that solve past years papers ?If I go for Past years papers strategy then what Qs needed to prepared...?

Please,help me in solving my Problem..

Especially seniors come up with the strategy pleasee...

dear amubin, dont be confused C.A is the most easiest and most interesting subject in css. if you have seen current affairs programmes on t.v than i think it must have clear to you which topic is important or which is not. plz watch C.A programmes daily.

now come to the question how it should be tackled?
the answer is simple just follow the syllabus,

1:pakistan relation with its neighbours
2:-pakistan relation with super powers
3:world political problems and their impct on pakistan
4:-pakistan educational problems
5:-organisations and pakistan role in these organisations
6:- current issues of national and international importance.

remember 1 thing donnot crame anything try to make your own opinion for a certain issue and then explain it,remember examiner will check your analytical thinking about a ceratin issue.
clear all your concepts and if you need further clarification just post that question on this forum and you will get a detailed reply of it.

answer bohat lamba ho gya ha... i hope you get my point.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
shehroozkhan (Saturday, July 23, 2011), Shooting Star (Saturday, July 23, 2011)