Thread: Tips
View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 03, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Simple man has rightly replied that CSS is not the game of quick choices rather its the play of your expression and your writing skills. If you have opinion, good in understanding and thoughtful in your approach but dont have sufficient mastery over language you will be at losing side so first and foremost thing for CSS is to prepare well for linguistic mastery.

History of Indo-Pak is really I choice I would recomend you. Its what you can study with great interest and I can assure you will love Pakistan more after going through history and you will feel proud for the glorious past of muslims in subcontinent.

As you r MSc Zoology so its suits you to go for forestry caz you must read Botany during your BSc and it will help you to study it. Focus on compulsory rather optionals. You can score well in optional but its big deal to score well in compulsory and mostly failures are caz of compulsory subjects rather optionals.

Sohail rightly guided you that Muslim Law is really easy to handle but the one you r opting will put you in trouble.

Best Wishes for your exam.