View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshan wadhwani View Post
Walekum Salam Dear Syeda

Nice to see ur reply and comments after sum time..o i see u were busy in admission test....how went the test dear? may God give u success

ya dear being a non-muslim (hindu) iam totally aware that my notes lack that touch and need great help in islamiat, i have tried my best to make my notes effective, and in order to make them more effective i have started placing them here on this forum so as i cud get critical views of u all senior and experienced members, and every time wait for reply....

i'll surely add the more points in the topics mentioned by u...ya dear from now i'll post a topic per day so as kind members lyk u and arriz cud check my notes thoroughly and guide me..

Thnkng u for ur cooperation and guidance....waiting for ur suggestions.....Regards

thanks roshan the test gone well and now hope for the best.

ohh i didn`t know that you are non muslim, but dont worry we will help you,infact we are helping you,and i am sure with your high speed catching power you will be able to make islamiat notes as good as you make other subject notes.

now come to notes. good but add few more points. like

expalin some distinguished characteristics of QURAN.
1:-it was send in arabic language and still present in the same language without any alteration.
2:-its a complete and comprehensive book,which have solution of all human problems
3:-its truly divine.
and many more.

beside that also expalin the quranic rules like
1:- adam-e-haraj :- means islam does not use force on anyone ( deen ma tum per koi tangi nhi rakhi)
2:- qilat-e takleef :- it means the quran is in simple language not in a difficult one so as to make comfort for its believers to understand it easily. ( pas siwaye iska nhi k ay NABI(PBUH) hum na is kitab ko apki zaban ma sahal bana diya ha takay ye log nasihat hasil karen)
3:- tadreej:- it mean slower process of retification. like ( ay logo! jo imaan laye ho jab nashay ki halat ma ho to namaz ke qareeb na jao)

the bracketed words are ayas of quran.

second comes IJMAH

you have expalined its definition from quran and hadith.

now add incident of MAAZ BIN JABAL when HOLY PROPHET( PBUH) made him governer of yamen and asked about affairs and he replied he will decide the matter after ijmah.

then add incident from hazrat abu bakar(r.a) rule,he did ijmah on compilation of quran after jang-E- yamamah

also add types of ijmah.

then comes Qiyas

expalined qiyas but add the comments of its critics. then add coments of those who favours it.

aariz you are right there are other sources of shariah but they are mostly of conventional use and not asked in exams.but every one should knoe their definitions.ijtihad is importantas well.

reply bohat lamba ho gaya ha aisa lag raha ha ma lecture de rahe hun. baki ab dosare members apko batatin ga k kya add kerna ha.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
CoOOooOol Girl (Saturday, September 24, 2011), fromQAU (Sunday, July 24, 2011), KhanMomin (Tuesday, April 20, 2021), Roshan wadhwani (Monday, July 25, 2011), Waleed92 (Saturday, September 21, 2019)