View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassal View Post
Thanx SABAHAT for giving time and reviewing my effort.............
Yes mine on is not up to the task.........
but consider some of mine clarification...........

1. I started my topic by first studying Roshan's article then thought to improve that
2. Most of the highlighted areas a only headings, i beleive most of us have such calibre that they can expand simple ideas in the paper so e.g. i didn't write anything about introduction of zakat as every body should know about zakat
3. Three main headings of mine were
[B]introduction
zakat from quran and sunnah
role in society[B]
i hope you have read previous papers and the ROLE OF ZAKAT IN SOCIETY AND IN HUMAN LIFE is the topic that is always asked
4. keeping in newer trend of exam i tried to adopt newer style and some modern data
5. Css is always about critical analysis, i beleive not just simple writing of facts and figures

and Mr. Agha Zuhaib i am really not sure weather it is 82 or 32. somewhere i read it is more than 100 so plz keep us guiding.............

i hope u all get my point and keep on suggesting.......

REGARDS..............VASSAL

vassal why are you giving me clarification? mujhe apke notes samjh a gay tha itne samjh to ha mujh ma. mujhe jo thek laga mane apko bata dya still agar ap apna paper aise solve kerna chatay han to choice is all your`s. mera kaam batana tha so mane bata dya.

baqi grand seniors will guide you better.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.