View Single Post
Old Monday, August 08, 2011

Bozdar Iqbal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
FPSC shall not deprive you from this right of appearing in both tests. For example, FPSC in 2008 conducted examination for Inspector ASF and DAD ASF on the same date. However, the time for both tests was different. For Inspector ASF the test was held on 10: 00 AM to 11:40 AM and for DAD the test was held at 02: 00 PM to 03:40 PM.

I hope this would clarify the doubt. If you are eligible to apply for both posts, I think you should go for it.

Regards
thanks courageneverdies for ur clear guidance,i was in doubt now i will apply for both posts.THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomes View Post
can anyone please guide me about the test pattern...and the course outline..thanks
For Inspector
English (vocabulary,grammar usage)
Basic Arithmatics
Current Affairs
Pak Studies/Islamiat
Everyday Science/General Science
Test will be Objective type of 100 Marks.
BUT for Astt:director i m not clear weither above course will be included or not because it the post of BPS 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
FPSC shall not deprive you from this right of appearing in both tests. For example, FPSC in 2008 conducted examination for Inspector ASF and DAD ASF on the same date. However, the time for both tests was different. For Inspector ASF the test was held on 10: 00 AM to 11:40 AM and for DAD the test was held at 02: 00 PM to 03:40 PM.

I hope this would clarify the doubt. If you are eligible to apply for both posts, I think you should go for it.

Regards
One more question.
For Astt: Director test will be of same pattern of BPS 16 or not.i mean from English & G.K....?????

Last edited by Predator; Monday, August 08, 2011 at 11:38 PM.