View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

@Devolution Greek

Can you name the districts headed by PCS officers?

@Huzaifa

Totally agreed to yoo. PCS officers can never do injustice to DMGs rather reverse is the case.DMG officers deliberately stops promotions of PCS officers.There are many instances where a Senior PCS Officer who wrote ACR of a DMG was latter working under the same DMG officer after few years.

Some of learned members have maligned PCS officers by calling them incompetent , and low caliber. Its unjust and unfair. I am neither a PCS officer nor DMG.But i share few facts that are based on reality.

1-I know as many as two PMS Officers who qualified CSS in 2009 but did nt join

1-Mr Husnain Khalid Merit No 204 allocated in IG(Currently posted as SJM Lahore)
2- Mr Zaigham Nawaz Merit No 79 Allocated in IRS (currently posted as DMO Faislaabad)

One thing more , many of qualified CSPs of CE2008 flunked in PMS Examination.

The revised syllabus and exam stanadard of PMS is no less tough than CSS if not more.Besides, the pass percentage in PMS exam is much low.

I dont say that PMS is superior to DMG but PCS officers must be treated at par with them.On one hand a DMG is promoted in 18 even before 5 years on acting charge basis whereas a PCS officers has to wait for 12-16 years for one step promotion.If DMGs have better exposure and training opportunities , its none of the fault of PMS officers. Many PMS officers have to wait for promotions because of non-completion of Courses conducted by National School of Management (foremerly NIPA). Like wise, many promotions cases of PMS officers are held in abeyance for years on account of delays in ACR.These ACR are kept pending by DMGs who countersign these ACR.

Its gross injustice by the satte to PMS officers and should be stopped sooner than latter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Tuesday, August 09, 2011), mjkhan (Tuesday, August 09, 2011), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Friday, October 21, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, August 09, 2011)