View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Noreen Akbar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noreen Akbar View Post
NARRATIONS:
1. Our sociology professor said, “I expect you to be in class every day. Unexcused absences may affect your grades.”
Our sociology professor warned us that he should expect us to be in class every day otherwise unexcused absences might affect our grades.
2. My father often told me, “Every obstacle is a steppingstone to success. You should view problems in your life as opportunities to prove yourself.”
My father advised me that every obstacle is a steppingstone to life and I should view problems in my life as opportunities to prove myself.
3. When tom asked jack why he couldn’t go the game, jack said he didn’t have enough money for the ticket.
Tom asked jack, “why he can’t go to the game. Jack said he don’t have enough money for ticket.”
4. When I asked the ticket seller if the concert was going to be rescheduled, she told me that she didn’t know and said that she just worked there.
I asked the ticket seller “is the concert going to be rescheduled. She said I don’t know I just work here.”
5. Ali said, “I must go to Lahore next week to visit my ailing mother.”
Ali said that he should go to Lahore coming week to visit his ailing mother.
6. The policeman told the pedestrian, “You must not cross the road against the red light.”
The policeman warned the pedestrian that he shouldn’t cross the road against the red light.
7. Ahmad asked if what I said was really true.
Ahmad said, “What I am saying is really true.”
8. Sara wanted to know where they would be tomorrow around three O’clock.
Sara asked, “Where we will be tomorrow at three O’clock.”
plz chk my narrations...