View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Banned

Hallmarkist is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Essay Writing; have mathematical control.

The most critical and thought-to-be-difficult paper in CSS exams is the first paper i.e. English Essay Writing. Its being first also makes it very important because a candidate’s performance in it casts a huge impact on his/her morale through the examination. Secondly, as it is a single-question-paper, so again, the risk increases many folds as compared to a multi-questions-paper.
A single question requiring a lengthy answer of 3000 to 4000 words presents a big problem, to the candidates, of right organization of data through out the answer.
On the other hand, however, preparation for this paper is very easy. Because, we can devise a general pattern and process-flow to organize data in an essay. It can work, for almost every topic, with small variations. Such a planning can also help us predict the estimated number of words we can produce on a topic. So, it is also helpful in making the perfect selection of the topic for essay writing.

The most important thing in essay writing is the selection of topic. I would suggest my fellow candidates to do necessary rough work while finalizing the topic in the examination hall. We should use the last page of the answer sheet for this purpose. Firstly, we should short list some topics. Secondly, we should write down outlines of essay-bodies for each topic. We should also write an [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]estimated count of words[/COLOR] in front of each segment of each essay-body; this will help us assess the amount and quality of material we have for each topic. And finally, we’ll be in a better control of selecting the right topic. This exercise serves as a dependable guide throughout the process of composing a good essay.

Aspirants may also contact me for further guidance.