View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 10, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Question How to apply online on FPSC website?

I have noticed that members feel it difficult to APPLY ONLINE on FPSC website for posts in BS-17 & Above. I will try here, with the help of screens, to make it convenient for the members to understand how to apply online.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the website of FPSC (::: FPSC :::). You can see a link at the top right corner stating APPLYING ONLINE. This is your way for online applying to posts in BS-17 and above. Click it.

If you have already registered to FPSC you can log in. But if you are a new user, you should click the link New User:

This would help you to register online. Fill the form as desired and specifically the fields marked (*) that are mandatory. Once you have created your profile with FPSC, log in. And you would have a screen as following:

Now if you want to apply for a job, click on GENERAL RECRUITMENT under the USER MENU. You would have the following screen:

Of course, you are here to APPLY FOR A JOB. Click it!

The current and active CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISMENT is 07/2011. Click on it to view the different case numbers:

Now click on the desired CASE NO. For Example F4-110/2011-R (Assistant Director (BS-17) – Anti Narcotics Force), you’ll have the following screen:

Towards the bottom, you can see the TAB ‘Apply Online’. Click it! You will be asked to enter the Treasury Number, date and amount of fee you submitted. (I CAN’T DISPLAY THE SCREEN SINCE I’VE ALREADY APPLIED FOR THE POST ) Once you have filled in the fields with the suitable entries, you are done. You’re application is submitted.

Now go to APPLICATION HISTORY under USER MENU to print the APPLICATION FORM:

Click on (View/Print) in front of the CASE NO. of whose Form you’d like to print. E.g. Case No. 110 – Assistant Director. From there you’ll have the form. Take the print out and attach all the attested copies of your credentials and submit to FPSC.

NOTES:
* You are not required to upload a photo.
* The TAB APPLY ONLINE in the SCREEN # 10 would only appear if you are eligible to apply for the said post and not otherwise.

I hope this would prove to be helpful.

Regards.
Alina Khadim (Sunday, September 20, 2015), Engr Sohail (Monday, November 14, 2011), Invincible (Saturday, August 13, 2011), irfan842 (Saturday, September 15, 2012), junaid janjua (Saturday, August 20, 2011), Mehria (Tuesday, August 16, 2011), ouneeb (Tuesday, August 23, 2011), Raat ka musafir (Saturday, December 22, 2012), Razzi (Tuesday, August 16, 2011), Sajid87 (Sunday, August 14, 2011), sajidsaeed (Wednesday, June 12, 2013), Sara Arshad (Friday, September 14, 2012), The Manager (Monday, November 28, 2011)