View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 11, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaaudacious View Post
Farah dear
ap k khayalat prh k bohot mutaasir hue hun but bohot talkh likhti ho ap????????dun mind but thorray say latif ahsasat ko bhi agar share kro tau.is habs zada daur mn tumharay ilfaz prh kr agar kuch taza hawa ka jhonka mil jaye tu kia bura?????????
think about it

حقیقت ہمیشہ تلخ ہی لگتی ہے دوست۔ اور میں حقیقت پسند ہوں لطیف احساسات کے لیے شاعری کے سیکشن میں میں پوسٹ کرتی رہتی ہوں۔لیکن بہرحال آپ کی خواہش مقدم ہے۔کوشش کروں گی کہ کچھ ہلکا پھلکا بھی لکھ سکوں۔

Quote:
Well FARAH ZAFAR

ap to is forum par chha hi gae ho. jidhar dekho udhar farah farah farah bas farah hi nazar ati hai. aisi kon c khobi hai ap mein?

and what's your qualification? i think you are literature student?

you r so experienced in translation. plz yeh kiya raz hain ?

Tell me i am waiting for your precious reply.

@Razi

"koi tou baat hai us mein Faiz"

I'm masters in English Literature.I'm not experienced in translation,frankly speaking,I'm not good at grammar.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
saim n babar (Friday, August 19, 2011)