View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

i served in post office for 3 years and you can say its very short time span but i learnt alot from Post Office..........i started my career as a lower staff and worked with many officers and very closely observed the offices of PPO department......people are good and helping......if YOU ARE ALLOCATED IN POSTAL GROUP never feel depreciated....its better than many and yuo avail Foriegn Courses, Not very Tough Routine as in Military Lands (army personnel wherever never like civil personnel of the same setup) . If they cannot harm you, they will at verge of leaving you will put some Adverse Remarks on PER etc etc. So in Post Office no Military Officers.......You enjoy huge constituency obliging you and you are at Service of Public Of Pakistan directly...... A PR making job.....never hear peolpe who say that PPO has second line lot of CSS etc etc. No CSP wears Crowns (except police) so you all are same go ahead. OMG also donot enjoy service as CSPs as power / authority is less as they are generally (as per my knowledge) Ministerial type of Gazzeted officers.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH DEPARTMENT YOU ARE IN, BUT THE THING MATTERS IS THAT HOW YOU DO THERE.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chintoo2010 For This Useful Post:
sajjad sadique (Monday, January 02, 2012)