View Single Post
Old Friday, August 19, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Practice of Precis Writing(PMS+CSS)

Here I'm going to practice precis writing not only for PMS but also for CSS.

Co-operation is "one of the keys" to success So Join me

Here is paragraph.

All human beings are liable to err. To be at peace with oneself,the realization of this fact is essential.Humanity is faced with numerous struggles and difficulties.We should view our own problems as part of a universal struggle and brace ourselves to meet every difficulty with fortitude.To be frantic and desperate n such occasions cannot help the situation .Perhaps the greatest folly is for each of us to hug his troubles to himself.Often the path through our worst worries can be made smoother if we seek the guidance of a trusted friend. But there are limits to human wisdom.The only adequate way to endure large evils is to find large consolations.The key to this search is prayer.The faith in a beneficent "Higher Power" can carry us through our most anxious moments.It has cured many people of their diseases and banished melancholy from their hearts.It was faith in God coupled with hardwork, which enabled Alexis Carrel to face ridicule and rejection calmly and finally became the recipient of the Nobel Prize.Finally ,how much less we should be if we could see our struggle as a part of the struggle of a whole creation intent on growth and renewal. By doing so, we not only make our lives easier ,but we also add our bit to the sum of human dignity and faith.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Angel k (Sunday, August 21, 2011), zumar khan (Sunday, September 25, 2011)