View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 21, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel k View Post
One should be comfortable to realize this that all humans are subject to mistakes because of diversity of problems. To face problem courageously it is needed to have trusted friend but the most reliable way is to have faith on God, which results are beyond human wisdom. Faith along with hard work restores many human lives and is also source of encouragement for individuals toward human betterment and growth.
Title :
Faith, key to success
Human struggle and Faith
"this that" don't suit together.It would be better if you omit "this".

because of=For me "Due to" will be more appropriate.

Faith on God=Faith in God nae ho ga?

It was really very good attempt.ap ne "koozay mein darya" band ker dia

Keep it up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Angel k (Sunday, August 21, 2011), waseem gul Jadoon (Saturday, October 01, 2011)