View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 21, 2011

mujipak is on a distinguished road

@ MuhammadAhmerSheikh, you told that you got your offer letter so in light of that I can't understand that why are you asking that "Kub bulaya hai?"

Well for other respected members of CSC forum I would like to share some very important things about recruitment process in SUPARCO.

1. SUPARCO is a sensitive organzation which comes under SPD (Strategic Plans Division)
2. I have no source or any relative, friend or any kind of reference in SUPARCO, I have applied 3 times in SUPARCO, 2 times I selected for interviews as I passed in written examination. What I see that SUPARCO recruit personnel on merit.
3. Pay packages are handsome in SUPARCO and SUPARCO provides free hospitalization facility to its employees and their families (parents, spouse and children)
4. SUPARCO provides pick & drop facility to its employees, in case of a employee avail pick & drop facility the conveyance allowance will be deducted from salary (in my case the conveyance allowance is 1150 Rupees per month as I am selected for the post of SPS-03)
5. The infrastructure (premises, buildings, security arrangements) are very good in SUPARCO
6. Now I want to share some points which were claimed by SUPARCO in its vacancy advertisement

You will get
• Exposure to world class projects.
• Industry leading training and development opportunities (local & abroad).
• Good salary packages.
• Job security / pension able job.
• Additional allowances for highly qualified technical personnel and university position holders.
• Well equipped library and info resource centre.

Perks
• Medical facility for you and your family
• Air conditioned pick & drop
• Healthy and safe work environment
• Messing facility
• 5 days working week

You should be
• Team player
• Passionate about your career
• Committed to your performance
adnan quaidian (Thursday, July 12, 2012)