View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 23, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Malik View Post
redmax can you please tell me if the book by Mazhar-ul-Haq is sufficient for the exam point of view?? Or should I stick with the P.K.Hitti book?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Malik View Post
Kya mazhar-ul-haq ki book mai spain ki islamic history hai ya iski alag book hai?? paper point of view se spain plus african islamic history important hai tou kya ye sab mazhar-ul-haq ki book mai maujood hai????
You should read a separate book for Islamic History & Culture part-II paper. Please treat it as a full subject since it carries 100 marks. There are several books available in the market one that I can recall is titled "Islam in Spain".

Regards,
Adeel Afzal (Sunday, October 26, 2014)