View Single Post
Old Friday, August 26, 2011

zeeshan1001 will become famous soon enough
Default So sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natiq View Post
Here are the details of a recent Inquiry conducted by AHTC, FIA, Islamabad, which confirmed the following facts:

* Dual Nationality (Pak and Canada)
* Four different passports (3 pak and 1 canadian)
* Travel on all 4 passports (2004 to 2009)
* Sexual harassment with female officer ***** Saleem of BS-19.
* Vilification and defamation against AGP and Ms. Saleem in the Courts of senior civil judge and session judge, Islamabad.
* Three different Dates of Birth (4 April 1950, 1952 and 1958)
* International travelling (on different dates) without lawful permission.

It is all proven and hopefully he will be disqualified by the Court soon, even though he may continue despite that. In fact only the account of putting three different Dates of Birth on official documents is a reason sufficient enough for not only his disqualification from the civil service but for a lawsuit against him, but that happens in civilized countries only. Time and again, we want to insist that we are not civilized and want to live in the dark ages, which is so unfortunate. The reason we all have managed to destroy our own country is because we take it too easy about corruption and cast a blind eye on all kinds of irregularities happening around us, or take for granted that institutions be disrespected and held in cold mockery.

I would like to defend Mr. Buland Rana because I know him personally and I am clear of all the facts. He is being defamed so that he could be cleared from the way. Junior and existing Temporary AGP may be involved in the process.

Dual nationality is not disallowed for civil servants

2 Pakistani passports expired because of frequent foreign official/private tours 4th is the Canadian whats wrong with having a foreign passport too

Travel on all passports because no page left in the previous ones to stamp
so issued new one as soon as the pages left were used

Harassment case verdict was made clear and he was cleared from all charges after full investigation

Every person has a right to defend himself and use its right of freedom of speech

3 different dates (Do you think he wanted to apply for CSS agian ? )

No need for lawful permission when you are on a leave from office

I request of all of you to think yourself and don't let media, news and articles deviate your thoughts.. You should make a decision on merit which your sub-conscious can make only.
Arfinite Leghari (Saturday, August 27, 2011)