Thread: Dr. Zakir Naik
View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 27, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by most wanted View Post
i think anyone talking against Dr. Zaikir Naik must possess at least half of the knowledge he (Zakir naik) does...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShWaNeE View Post
If he is misleading the world, then do you mind which part of him or his lecture mislead anyone. If you have the guts then go on send a challenge to IRF. But definately you dont have it. Infact Nobody has.
I think you should read this post and then tell us how come we should believe that he is credible, and not misguiding people.
CSS Forums - View Single Post - Dr. Zakir Naik

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShWaNeE View Post
Well Nobody in this froum even bothered about those who curse and abuse Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A), Hazrat Umar (R.A), Hazrat Usman (R.A) and Hazrat Ayesha (R.A). Should i do the honours of mentioning and exposing them? Should i start a new discussion further?
Hamain aisi bato per bahas nahi karni chaheye jin say fasaad or tafarruqa phailay. Muslmano main bhut say firqay hain. Her firqay kay logoon ki respect karni chahey. Koi kya kahta hay is ki Jawab Dehi Allah pay chor dain.