View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqasAhmed View Post
thank you very much Syeda Sabahat, this post is a great help and Cordially appreciated. I need some help from you if you could spare some time for me. I have Strahler's Physical Geography at my disposal and it is quite a delight to read through this book but i find it little overwhelming as well. I wonder which chapters from this book would cover the complete syllabus for paper one of geography ? If you could list them that ll be favor.
waqas i am really happy that my post is really helpful for all of you. its all ALMIGHTY blessings warna ma kis qabil hun.

hmmmm. mane strahler ki book buy to nhi ki library se issue kerwa ker notes banate thi.abi to university close ha eid ke baad he bata sakun gi.
waise agar ap content page yahan scan kerk paste ker sakte ho to well and good ma apko bta dun gi.

take care sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
Prince of Duhmp (Tuesday, January 08, 2013), SYED KAUSAR ALI SHAH (Sunday, December 18, 2011), ubaid bangash (Monday, September 16, 2013), WaqasAhmed (Sunday, August 28, 2011)