Thread: Updated News
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 30, 2011

mtariqafridi@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Post Shawwal moon sighted in cities across Pakistan

Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman said the confirmations of moon sighting were received from many parts of the country including Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Hyderabad, Nawabashah.

KARACHI: The Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee announced on Tuesday that the moon of the month of Shawwal had been sighted, Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated tomorrow, DawnNews reported.

The announcement was made by Chairman of the Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee, Mufti Munib-ur-Rehman, after chairing the meeting of the committee in Karachi.

Speaking on the occasion, Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman said the confirmations of moon sighting were received from many parts of the country including Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Hyderabad, Nawabashah.

Expressing gratitude to the ulema of different schools of thought, he said they always endorsed and supported the decision of Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee.

Shawwal moon sighted in cities across Pakistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM