View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 31, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Assalam O Alikum
dear friends, as i am a new one on it and its my 1st post on this forum i have decided to appear for css 2012 lot of help is required as i m not preparing through any akadmy just a good friends like you are helping me I have seen the plans posted by Mr. redmax or sheikh sab those are really helpful and the effort is much appreciative. I would like to have suggestions of you guys my optional sbj are
1-Journalism (in B.A I prepared so selected)
2-Arabic
3-Islamic history and culture
4-Muslim law and jurisprudence
last three sbj somehow i read but unfortunately in urdu and of course arabic in arabic including (mutanabbi, dewan e hamasa, and many basic books of grammar and language), but its long time ago although revision will help.
2ndly my weakness to be very very frank i am weak in English either its grammar or vocab. I have no prb preparing last 3 optionals and islamiyat comp but the prb is eng. so if you guys suggest me the best short way to strengthen the grammar as well as vocab i would b thankful to you.