View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 01, 2011

Sandhurst is on a distinguished road

@dr adnan rana

I don't want to enter into an endless debate with you once again and I don't think I have been proven wrong. The number of Customs seats on offer is very low to really accurately say that Customs was preferred over IRS. There were too few seats of Customs this time to make a reasonable comparison with IRS. At the time of our previous discussion on the issue, I did not expect Customs to get reduced to this status within the first year of existence of IRS. The low number of Customs seats is indicative of the fact that this cadre has commenced its decline towards oblivion. What was most interesting is that merit nos. 39, 47 and 49 preferred IRS over PSP and DMG which is unprecedented. Yes, some persons opted for PAAS over IRS but how can you so confidently say that one or two persons also did not prefer PAAS over MLCG. Although merits numbers 33 and 48 may have opted for MLCG over IRS, merit numbers 77, 78, 80, 82, 83 and 85 clearly opted for IRS over MLCG. As for PAAS, it was generally way behind IRS. Nothing is as clear cut as you are trying to portray.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandhurst For This Useful Post:
Natiq (Thursday, September 01, 2011)