View Single Post
Old Friday, September 09, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion king View Post
Nice attempt. However, if following points are included then it would be sound a bit better.

POSITIVE SIDE OF WOMEN RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN OR ROLE OF WOMEN

1:Socital role
2:Cultural role
3:educational role
4:Economic role
5:political role
6:Organizational role

EFFORTS FOR ENSURING WOMEN RIGHTS

1; Women Protection bill
2:Various commissions on women rights(NCSW,CEDAW,WAF,WAR, AWRAT FOUNDATION some other NGOs), Ministry of women development,.
Thnx alot dear...i have explained the role of women in my essay, but wud be nice of u if u kindly explain the organizational role of women..

and dear i have restricted myself to the topic and tried to write according to its requirements thats y i havnt explained the points like women protection bill and various commission and so on.....wud it be appropriate to xplain them here...?

Regards