View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3622

nice051 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
All the perks that are available to officers will be available to you as well.

I believe its a decent career for an engineer (looking at unemployment in our country).

I aint sure about promotion because normally, Captains (talking about officers who come from L/C) can take Capt. to Maj. promotion exam after they have served four years in army. Plus, it will be hard to become a Maj. Gen.

You are allowed to take exams (before 28 years of age). Now the fact is that if you are an average officer in army, you can make you way to civil services. If you are an ace officer or a below average officer, you'll never be selected.
i would really appreciate ur reply to my queries , but a few queries still remain unanswered. i got an impression from ur post that icto is a good job but at the time it is hard to get promotion after MAJOR . one more thing as we all know that a captain in army is exempted from written exam of css , is this previlige also available to icto. remember he has to sign a 7 years bond to serve army .