View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 63

Sikander-007 will become famous soon enough

@mhkhan

Dear brother i have read your post and i can understand your anxiety. i also appeared in CSS-2011 exam and i can say with full conviction that it was my first brush with realism. If you attempted the Precis then it is alright. Marks are awarded on the basis of quality and accuracy.in CSS exam no one can achieve perfection. there is always room for improvement. I think that like myself you are also worried about the "improvement". Candidates after a revisit to their CSS attempt always feel discontented and they look for ways which could have brought more improvement in their work albeit after taking the exam. i am also worried about my essay as you are worried about your precis.

If we go by the trend of CSS-2010 exam then it is safe to assume that a well attempted precis,comprehension and short essay can fetch 15 marks.

Rest depends on the marking trend whether it is lenient or strict. keep your fingers crossed until the result is declared. hopefully it will turn out much better than your expectations.

Well wishes for all and myself.
TheUniter (Monday, September 19, 2011)