View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough
Default Relevance of syllabus?

Dear members,

I have gone through a few of past papers of Islamiat but majority of the questions seem out of syllabus. I have also come across posts of many members who say that the paper now indirectly matches current affairs. But i personally believe that an institute of an stature of FPSC cannot set question out of syllabus because an act to the contrary will violate the rules of FPSC. In spite of that i have not been able to find many questions within the syllabus. If anybody still believes that questions are not outside syllabus,i request them to kindly match the following questions of CE-2011 with the syllabus. In other words, please mention the part of the syllabus where the following questions fall.

Q.3 what is meant by civilization and culture and how it effects collective life and also analyzes the foundation of modern civilization and highlights the problems caused by it?

Q.5 it is necessary to establish priority of law for the development of society. What is your point of view that today Islamic punishments are regarded as Savagery? While discussing the Islamic philosophy of the reward and punishment also describe the basic characteristic of Islamic concept of punishments.

Q.6 it is the period of basic human rights. What is meant by human rights and what is a western concept of human right, discuss human rights of Islam in the light of the sermon of Hajjatul Widah.

Q.8 Discuss in detail the importance of Akle-Halal form Islamic pint of view and explain how unfair resources can be checked in the light of Islamic teachings?