View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 141

mhkhan is on a distinguished road

@Sikandar_007

Thankyou for your reply Sikandar. Infact when i came out og the exmination hall after attempting the paper of preci and composition i was completely contented about this paper. latter on when i learned that preci is the most critical question of this paper and due to poor time management i had substantially compromised with the quality of the very question it started creating anxeity and the more i started exploring this paper the more i became obsessed. i would share with you the reasons which caused me to be obsessed so that you may add your ideas on them.Like I learned from somewhere that the question of preci holds such paramount importance in this paper that if somebody does not attempt this question at all, then strong chances are there thay he would fail in this paper no matter how good he has attempted the rest of the paper. Secondly some teachers in academies in Islamabad told me that students on the average score 6-8 marks in idea expansion, preci and comprehensions which aggravated my concerns about this paper and this caused me to compute my own marks on this papers. Thirdly I also learned that FPSC decides a paper every year as a secreening paper wherein the marking is made tough and its the preci and composition which is the secreening paper for CSS 2011. I dont know how much reliable these comments should be. So fingures crossed and praying from AlMIGHTY ALLAH to see everything in favor. AMEEN. You are however requested to share your opinion over my concerns. The seniors are also requested to share their ideas. and sikandar what makes you worried about your essay? Wese thori pareshani mujhye bhi hey essay main.