View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniter View Post
Is there no body who can reply to this query? This plight of the forum reminds me of the post by someone who said that it was necessary to be a girl to get replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aap k nam se tw pata nahy lg rha k aap girl ho ya boy..Phir bhi aap ko reply kia gya hey na?mil gya na ub?Aap ek section me aa k ek thread bnate ho,uss me post kurte ho k Hamza Salick and Ali Asghar please reply to this query,how on earth would Hamza and Ali know k aap ne ye bat puchi hey.Ali ka mujhe pata hey k he is busy in family engagements.Jahan tk merii bat he ye forum bht bara hey or merey zimey iss ki safai hey,is lye sach btaun tw khaas time nahy milta.Jaise hi merey thread pe ek bande ne mujhe btaya hey k islamiyat section me mjhse ek sawal pucha gya he,tw me pohunc gya hn.Ye ghalatfehmiyan mt daliye,esi koi bat nahy hey iss forum pe.Glass 9/10th full hey wo dekhiye,1/10th khali he ye nahy.