View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikander-007 View Post
@mhkhan

I believe what you have written about your performance does speaks loudly that you are worried about "improvement". Dear brother CSS is an exam in which what you can deliver best in examination environment matters most. After coming out of the examination hall your nerves are much relieved. i think that you are aiming for perfection. I daresay that you are feeling anxious because result has not been declared and you are overly obsessed. There is no need to worry.

I don't see eye to eye with you in this matter. even if you have not attempted the precis well doesn't mean that the examiner will decide your essay solely on this basis.

Again i will say that marking trend keeps changing every year. in CSS-2010 highest marks in English Precis were 92. i guess that in CSS-2010 average marks in precis were at least 15. so, you can offer many teachers proof that precis can accrue more than 15 marks. Moreover, marks always depend on quality work.if you produce quality work then you will certainly work wonders.

Hmm..i am not obsessed with my essay. i am anxious because i am also worried about the "improvement" area. i wish i had done better. nevertheless my essay fell short of my expectations. I am also waiting for the result and i am very hopeful.i wish you,myself and every member of the forum a very good luck.

Regards.

Stay blessed.
How do you know average score of precis last year was 15? Is it separately mentioned on transcript? And is it necessary to pass the precis section or aggregate score is counted of english paper 2?