View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Neck to neck????????

Dr Adnan,
Add me.Though I got my first preference DMG Alhamdulilah,but I would like to say that PCS was my third preference,above FSP and IRS.And I know a few more who had it as their 3rd preference
I'll help you Hamza

My top 3 preferences were DMG, PSP, Customs.. and then I don't remember.

But Guys, please take it in a light vein. Every group has its merits/demerits, and every one has his/her own preferences. Some people would belittle Railways and MLCG as compared to flashy occupational groups like FSP, PSP, and IRS etc, but I for once placed both Railways and MLCG above FSP, for I had my preference to stay in Pakistan, where I think I can do better and where I think I would be of more value to the country.
So, we should all grow out of this debate on service groups. Every one is now a Civil Servant, drawing the same salary of BPS-17 and running for the same 5 grades to be a Federal Secretary.. Smooch
Hamza Salick (Friday, September 30, 2011), S A Karim (Friday, February 15, 2013)