View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniter View Post
@SYEDA SABAHAT.

Is this outline also fit for answer to the following question asked in 2010?

Q.4. Stating traditional and rational arguments about faith of Resurrection, discuss the role of this faith in establishing an organised society.

dear uniter i want to say something before giving answer to your query.

its a common misconception now a days that islamiat paper is not from books its a sort of current affair paper,yes it is but let me tell you one thing that you have to relate the circumstances with islamic knowledge. its very easy.

uniter first of all try to understand the question by dividing it in to 2 parts and then ans. one by one. as in above mention question,there are 2 parts

1st you have to describe the faith of resurrection by arguments

traditional means with the help of verses from quran and sunnah.

rational mean what society thinks about this faith why it is important.

2nd part you have to describe its effects both indiviual and collective,so that you can explain how they are benificial in establishing an organised society.

i hope it will clear your concept. if you have other query you are most welcome to ask.

regards sabahat.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
Intifada (Monday, March 25, 2013), mastspidy (Thursday, November 17, 2011), MoonSaghar (Monday, January 14, 2013), TheUniter (Monday, September 26, 2011)