View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 24, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

[QUOTE=sana chudhary;356201]hi redmax , your post is very helpful for new ones... i wana ask some qus about this ..

Before I answer your questions, I would like to reiterate here that Study Plan is based on the questions asked in the past papers and not my personal assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana chudhary View Post
why you dont include hazrat ali's era ? is it not important as paper point if view?
Simply because I didn't find any question relating to this era in the past papers.

Quote:
for 2012 exam is there any other imprtnt topic of islamic histry?
Yes there may be. You should check out 2011 paper and find out if there are any new questions.

Quote:
if any one prepears all topics given by you in main focus does he/she can atmpt paper easily?
At least S/he can attempt the paper and secure good marks. You definitely need to go walk an extra mile for securing extraordinary marks.

Quote:
can we use headings in our answers or atmpt it in paragraph shape?
please tell me .....
Yes you can use headings in your answers where ever applicable. You may categorize various elements asked in one single question and write your answer under different heading for each.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Adeel Afzal (Sunday, October 26, 2014)