View Single Post
Old Monday, September 26, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
dear uniter i want to say something before giving answer to your query.

its a common misconception now a days that islamiat paper is not from books its a sort of current affair paper,yes it is but let me tell you one thing that you have to relate the circumstances with islamic knowledge. its very easy.

uniter first of all try to understand the question by dividing it in to 2 parts and then ans. one by one. as in above mention question,there are 2 parts

1st you have to describe the faith of resurrection by arguments

traditional means with the help of verses from quran and sunnah.

rational mean what society thinks about this faith why it is important.

2nd part you have to describe its effects both indiviual and collective,so that you can explain how they are benificial in establishing an organised society.

i hope it will clear your concept. if you have other query you are most welcome to ask.

regards sabahat.
Thanks dear Sabahat for your guidance. And yes i agree with you that the paper looks like a current affair's paper but one has to mould one's knowledge to suit it for the given scenario. Theoretical knowledge of this topic may also be applied on this topic.

Regards.

Quote:
Surely dear but concentrate more on the topics that are mostly repeated..Regards
Yes dear.Repeated topics should first be dealt with but i ll suggest to cover the whole syllabus,only then will we be confident for the paper.

Regards

Last edited by marwatone; Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUniter For This Useful Post:
SYEDA SABAHAT (Thursday, September 29, 2011)