View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 02, 2011
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
You are certainly high on opium my friend. You are not doing any favour to yourself by throwing dirt on your bosses. In cantonment area only CEO is known as 'rashi'. From a sweeper to the clerks to the CEO all are corrupt. And you cannot neglect any army officer being MLCG officer. Bhai jan Station commander is not doing similar work as you. He is a grade 20 officer and literally your boss. You are his subordinate. Period.

There is a zero tolerance for corruption in army. You face the music the moment you are caught doing corruption. Recent example is of Major Ayub who was found guilty of theft of copper wire in a Railway bogie.. he was immediately dismissed from Army by the COAS.

Doctor sahb at this level we need to grow up. Once again you are misleading the juniors with your biased and unfounded statements.

Thanks for acknowledging the truth albeit reluctantly
My friend, i would suggest you to read the cantonment act 1924 and all the susequent acts. then only you would realise what a CEO is.
The Idea of making SC as president of board doesn't mean that he is the boss of CEO. He is just a representative of army's chunk of land in cantt. And for your kind information there are many civilians in the board as well who are local residents and can reject the proposal of SC. He is there to protect army's interest. for example. CEO has decided to open a cattle mundi in Cantt. at some place. now SC is there to suggest him to change the location because its too close to lets say army's magazine (the place where ammo is kept). and he is made the president of Cantt board because first, his issue is really sensitive, secondly, he is already a baba of 20 grade yar.
All the board procedings have to be counter signed by director who is 20 grade MLCG officer. and Director is above SC. and in majority of affairs ourside the perview of board, CEO is final and ultimate authority.
The idea of taking all this pain is to tell you that there are certain rules which govern the cantt. You must be astonsihed to know that SCs of brigadier and Maj. General Rank come to CIMLA for training and we training them to be good SCs. CIMLA is the academy of MLCG.
Brother, i try to tell people as much about the group as i know because there are not many people who know about this group. aur waisay bhi Pakistan main Lt. Col. aur Col. ki auladon ne bari confusion phelai hue he about the group.
Just as you know best about your group i.e. PSP, i know best about my group and i need to convey my knowledge to the aspirants. Please accept my appologies if i offeneded you in any way (although i believe i hardly even talked about you or your prestigious group).

Khush Rahye
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
Iram ashiq (Wednesday, June 05, 2013)