View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion king View Post
RULE: In the case of in Service Government Servants, who possess a minimum of two years continuous Government service as on first January, 2012, the upper age limit is relaxable by two years up to the age of 30 years

My question is: How this would be calculated? What shall be the cut-off date?
"Continuous service will be calculated from Date of appointment
or Date of Joining Govt. Job."

In fact, I am getting over age next year. So please guide me that would I be eligible if I get Govt. Job this year? How can

My DOB is 1/March/1984

Regards
From the date of Joining govt job. You cannot avail this relaxation now.
scorpion king (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)