View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehrasaleem View Post
For those who are saying that they have got 60 or 50 correct let me remind you that there is ngative marking also so if u have attemted all 100 mcqs and rest of the 50 of 40 are wrong then u would have really less percentage if you have done 60 correct then out 100 u would get 60 now lets count the negative marks 40 wrong * .25 then this means you wil have less 10 marks your total score will be 50.
Yeah dear I know it well Negative marking will deduct many marks but I told about correct ones in general;

"dil k khush rakhnay ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai"