View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2011

Malik Shahan Aslam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by basitpasha View Post
I'am a 2013 aspirant. My optionals are Public admin , Political science , Constitutional law. Can you please tell me best readings for Indo-Pak and Public administration?

and How will you prepare the tricky subjects Current affairs , General knowledge , Everyday science.

and thank you very much for creating this very very important post.
well for current affairs , to rely on market books its just to break ur own neck because current affairs mean recent scenerio no history so only newspaper , many people suggests dawn news its good but its not informative for 5 months i gave a thorough concentration and then quoting this to u that from all pakistan press and media EXRESS TRIBUNE and BBC , CNN , Dawn news dunya tv , and sama tv is best there talk shows of 10pm-12am only . thats the crux of whole day news flow .............do give me a feedback guys . i will suggest u the thing which will give real benefit as m also following the same strategy .for everyday science do consult past papers its enough
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Malik Shahan Aslam For This Useful Post:
Ayesha Suhail (Friday, July 27, 2012), csszeeshan (Wednesday, July 11, 2012), hina afridy (Saturday, March 17, 2012), kiyani (Sunday, April 01, 2012), living laser (Wednesday, August 01, 2012), Mehwish Rahseed (Sunday, September 16, 2012), miral shah (Wednesday, March 21, 2012), sara86 (Monday, March 12, 2012)