View Single Post
Old Friday, October 14, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince kami View Post
AOA to all valuable membe,

I am working as RBO in UBL recruited this year....I had also applied for OG3 in ZTBL and Alhamdulillah i recieved oppointment letter of OG3 today after JUMA namaz........ after a long wait and passing so many disoppointing comments in the ZTBL thread and calling ZTBL as Zardari Taraqiati Bank but believe me i had no safarish or any thing else its totally on merit......

Anyway plz guide should i join ZTBL or continue my present job??????
Well i believe-keeping aside the paltry differences in compensation package- that ZTBL is better option. But there are few other facts that you should keep in mind.

Why i prefer ZTBL over UBL is the former being a public sector organisation with great job security. While working in UBL , you must have realised how tough the nature of job is- greater Work Load-Little promotion prospects-Little annual increments-pressure to bring deposit- customer satisfaction. This will not be in ZTBL- Increments-Bonuses etc are same accross the board. Though they have started commercial banking too but it is not their prime thrust.Besides fringe benefits such as medical , loans are better in ZTBL.

However there is a drawback too of joing ZTBL. You wont be able to acquire sufficent skills and exposure befitting of a sound banker -given the nature of transaction/business ZTBL is engaged in. So your chance of switch over to other banks will diminish so you may have to continue with ZTBL for your entire career.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Prince kami (Friday, October 14, 2011)