Thread: DMS of PMS 2011
View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 15, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 10184

converter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArifAwan View Post
I am grateful to Prestigious, Mussawer, Scorpion86, Mano G, Kamran,Bilal Jadoon, Candid guy and Arsalan for boosting my morale. As they say, the best lesson is to learn from one's mistake, I am sure I have learn't it by now.

I would like to advise everybody who wants to improve his/her essay techniques to concentrate on a powerful and well balanced outline, an attractive introduction and a balanced conclusion as these are the areas of focus for the paper checkers. No body cares to to go to the depth of the Essay, although one should avoid grammatical errors and must know the art of paragraphing. Thats all I came to know when I scanned most of the DMC's.

I am not discouraged at all because I have been aspiring for CSS right from Matriculation times and that happens to be my professional goal till this moment. It is this preparation of CSS exams that has enabled me to top the interview for AD forests and also Qualify written exam of AD MoD. So my point is, that one's preparation never goes waste and it helps one in interviews/ tests for other exams as well. So cheer up all aspirants who have not qualified as it is not the end of life, Life moves on and only they , who have the ability to excelsior despite trying times, prove to be victors at the end.

PS: I would like to extend my heartiest felicitations to all the qualifiers. May Allah help you in getting through the interview and allocation phase smoothly.
808 great score bro, I think none of the passed would have scored this...

I think eassy outline might have proved like a bolt for me... But why to write an outline if the whole stuff is inside and if they (examiner) can't bother to go indepth. This is not our fault. it goes on their side. I hv personal experience of passing CSS essay three times without an outline. The gist is that false and defective parameters are installed here to gauge someone.

Better luck next time.

@Prestigious...

Good job.. u have overcome the giant of essay.

for your info i can add that there is a rule in FPSC the if someone is pass in aggregate and fail in one optional, he can be called for further assessment but unfortunately ur aggregate is also short by four marks..

Have a soft luck next time...

@Islah G..

Essay is always a great obstacle for u. I think u r enough competent but next time try to please ur examiner..No rules here, just personal like and dislike... Which neeeds a favouring luck..

I will share my DMS after receiving it.

Best of luck for those who have qualified.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to converter For This Useful Post:
ArifAwan (Monday, October 24, 2011), dr250 (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), prestigious (Saturday, October 15, 2011)