View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 22, 2011

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
Hello aspirants,

This has been my strategy to prepare a study plan before studying any subject. I shall upload each study plan of my optional subjects in their relevant threads. Let me elaborate a little what this plan contains and what is its basis.

Study Plan is actually an in-depth analysis of Past papers of the subject. Based on these, the subject has been divided into areas which are recurring and most important from the examination point of view. Thus, if you keep this Study Plan before you, it may obviate the need for referring to subjective part of the past papers as it contains all questions from 2000 onwards.

I want reiterate that its my own analysis and it has so far proved very helpful in my preparation. Hence, the only purpose behind sharing them is helping other aspirants.

Here is the Study Plan of Sociology.
Thats a wonderful effort sir
Jazak Allah
You saved me alot of time as I was planning to extract questions from sociology past papers in this format.

Allah aap ko iska ajar day
ameen
redmax (Saturday, October 22, 2011)