Thread: Vacancy CE 2010
View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 29, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusafzai View Post
Merit 32 is from 35th common nd is in IRS, he had only opted for DMG nd PSP. since no space for him in these two cadres that's why he is no where in the allocation list.

ZIA bro congrats, i had told ya repeatedly dat postal is urzzzzzzzzzzzzz
As I told earlier, Merit No 32 has been reallocated. In fact he has been allocated in custom group. The seat transferred to Zia was actually the one left by Hasan Mabroor, 86, of Punjab. I have seen the reallocation list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusafzai View Post
Dear the allocation list is perfectly correct, As per woman quota rule, if a women is getting allocation on provincial seat and she gets the women seat, then this seat will be carried forward to the next women (since Shagufta is getting RCTG from KPK quota but is allocated on women OMG seat, that is why this seat carried forward to the first women after merit number 171).

Same is the case in Punjab allocations. Nutshell, the number of women allocated after the last provincial candidate will always be equal to the reserved seats for that particular province.
Yousafzai brother I need your comments in this regard. Will this rule be also applicable to minority quota. I mean suppose a minority candidate falls in open merit, say, in IRS group, but due to his preference, he is given the DMG from minority quota seat. Then what about the IRS seat left by minority? According to this rule, that IRS seat should now be considered as minority quota seat. Am I right?