View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 30, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Thumbs up My Experience of English Lecturer'Interview 2009..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
as ppsc lecturership interviews are under going now a days,,i will request all the written qualifiers of ppsc lecturership test to please share their interview experience in detail like CE 2010 candidates did share..it will benefit all of us..
keep on sharing...please!!!!!!!!
-Dear!they will ask you about your hobbies?
-what have you done after Masters?
-Questions related to your syllabus and General Knowledge.
-Dont tell them that you are also doing CSS,PMS
(we want those people who can join this profession with a professional approach-One of the members of the panel replied me when i told him that i had no teaching experience and appeard in CSS,PMS etc..)
("Its not a qualification". they replied)..
As you also did Masters in English Lit,so dont forget to prepare "History of English Literature from B.R Malik'book.

Regards
Ameerah Shah (Monday, March 19, 2018), hayya (Tuesday, August 29, 2017), madiha alvi (Monday, April 15, 2013), samra kanwal (Sunday, October 30, 2011), Shafi Edwardian (Tuesday, August 04, 2015), siddiqui88 (Sunday, October 30, 2011)