View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 13, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 23

wassie will become famous soon enough

@sana... well You should consult Mazhar ul haq's books i.e. A SHORT HISTORY OF ISLAM and A SHORT HISTORY OF MUSLIM SPAIN.. Both these books cover everything there is to study for css, though they would consume a greater amount of time... I have personally been through HISTORY OF THE ARABS by Hitti as well as A SHORT HISTORY OF THE SARACENS by Ameer ali, Yet I would suggest mazhar ul haq's book to you since its very comprehensive and detailed... The other books that are being discussed on the forum are ofcourse good enough, yet they won't give you that deep an insight into the details. I hope this helps U

Islamic history might be a bit intimidating at first but a proper approach could do miracles for You.. Just make a list of all the important topics ( the ones that have been repeatedly asked about in the past papers) and study them thoroughly... I was personally appalled to see all the new topics infront of me in part 2, but when I made a list of all the topics that I had to study for css, they turned out to be lesser than even part 1... What I mean to tell you is that you could easily do away with the unnecessary topics and focus on the ones you feel are more important... save energy, time and Morale

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, November 25, 2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wassie For This Useful Post:
sana chudhary (Monday, January 09, 2012), Sehrish Mehboob (Sunday, September 23, 2012), shahzadabdullah (Tuesday, September 25, 2012)