View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 07, 2007

amjad777 is on a distinguished road

I appreciate you comments. Still there are un-answered comments.

I have some comments, like whoever implemented the system "It is there and we live with that system". It is right or wrong is the second aspect. Tell me whether this can be improved or LGO 2001 should be revoked?????

I agree with you that there are flaws in the system.

If NAZAM will have to right ACR of DPO and will use DPO for political favour, brother what you can say that police is not being used by MNA, MPAs or senators???

Here Zila Nazim might be able to use DPO, but remember if there is strong opposition then he might think over it.

Take the case of a poor person in Pakistan. Whether he can visit ISLAMABAD to meet any Minister, MNA, MPA etc.... Now see the case he can at-least meet councilor and through him/her he could be listen by UC Nazim and then by concerned authorities (If you agree for 5% still it means its good and can be improved).

As a nation and as a collective we are biased in various aspects. See if I will do something wrong, I will use any political figure to helping me our.

Now, checkk ALL Pakistan Unified Group (APUG) of Civil Service, the concept introduced by Civil Service Reforms Unit (CSRU). Appointments up to BPS 19 will be made at District Level. (Red Alert). (I read that today in The News)

I am against that, because now who will be at selected?????? Definetely Nazim will be the head and how political interference will hijack the process. Comment on that........

I think Its enough for the day.

Hope to read you again with more positive/progressive comments.

Thanks

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"