Thread: Dawn Word List
View Single Post
Old Friday, December 02, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikhsara07 View Post
Dear moderators and members

i am glad that u share important word list we must have command on vocab but kindly do mention how to memorize all of them..
I am trying to learn them cuz they gonna help me in aptitude tests
looking forward for the positive reply
Roha has rightly suggested you to use the vocab in sentences. For apptitude test, you have to memorize large number of vocab. Consequetly, you need to go through following hints:

1. Firstly try to understand proper meaning of vocab through a dictionary.

2. Then look over suffix, prefix, noun, verb, syn, etc. It ll introduce other related vocabs too.

3. Prepare flash cards by your own. Write vocab and it's absolute meaning on other side. By preparing own flash cards, vocab ll be properly reflect through your mind.

4. Put the vocab in different sentences everytime that you never get confused about vocab whether it's in any form noun, verb, adverb etc.

Best of luck!!
Invincible (Friday, June 15, 2012), sheikhsara07 (Tuesday, December 06, 2011), Silent.Volcano (Friday, December 02, 2011), syed kashif (Saturday, July 05, 2014)