View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 08, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tl134 View Post
AOA;
seniors please help me, i want to ask that is there any difference between theories of communication and models of communication if so then please tell me what should i write regarding theories and models????
models describe the process of communication, for example Lesswell's model of sender, message, channel, receiver, feedback......they are quite technical, theories include normative theories, uses and gratification, media hegemony theory etc given time to time by different experts, they are regarding the effectiveness or different aspects of communication, rather than the process.
A4ambitious (Saturday, December 10, 2011), prestigious (Thursday, December 08, 2011)