View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011
29th CTP, 3rd (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2000 - Merit 3rdMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

nadem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by roijen View Post
Sir please make 4 lists. One solely depending upon promotions. Second solely depending on perks. Third solely depending upon ease of service (i.e. the service will have less surprises). Fourth over all and general list which also include your point of view, as you are from the field.

Also if you do not rule out the idea of the fifth one, a list based on sense of achievement/accomplishment.

I have read in the forum that PAAS has swift promotions chances second only to DMG. In such a scenario PSP follows PAAS.

Thank you.
-talking about power ONLY then PSP is best but as per my experience PSP service is enjoyable for just 7,8 years
-In terms of Promotion DMG is the fastest, then comes PAAS, next is FSP and then comes PSP..the promotion problem will come in PSP when 28th CTP of PSP will b promoted in BPS-20...Coz there are 60 PSP officers in 28th CTP, this will make promotion.ultra slow for later commons,next problem would be 36 PSPs of 37th CTP,the later batches will face serious issue coz there are limited posts of BPS-20 & above in PSP
-Interms of ease of job, i think Customs/IRS are good but they have other draw backs like lack.of nuisence value,lack of power and slow promotion
-The group in which you get everuthing i.e Power,nuisence value,officers' unity and fastest possible promotion, is DMG no boubt...

Last edited by nadem; Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 08:03 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nadem For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Wednesday, February 22, 2012), balochpervez (Saturday, December 22, 2012), Hamza Salick (Sunday, January 29, 2012), muak (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), naeemzahid786 (Thursday, July 30, 2015), Razzi (Saturday, December 10, 2011), roijen (Sunday, December 11, 2011)