View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Here goes my reply to the thread. I know you waited alot for my reply. Actually I was busy with my domestic affairs and have time to use computer after a long time. So now adding the interview with a positive format.

Sorry for the delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Faustus
I entered the room...

Salamualikum...
Chairman and the two members: Walikum Salam
Chairman: Be seated please....
Chairman: Congratulations for the new suit...
Me: Thankyou Sir..
C: you wearing it for the first time?
Me: No sir, its my second time(lying..It was a brand new one)...
C: You wore it for the psychological also?
Me: No sir, i made it for a friend's wedding...
C: You married?
Me: No sir
Uptill here its the best way to reply and you have made it successfuly.

Quote:
C: Why not....? You are 25...
Me: (My God... What the hell is this...? Why i am not married... I dont know..What do i say to him... Time is passing and i am confused and nevous and speechless and i dont remember what was my reply)
Sir in my opine one should be settle in life before marriage, so I have the same planes and Inshahallah will get married after finding my future.

Quote:
C: What do you do for your X........needs?
Me: (Blushed and quiet and said a few word, which i think had something related to family planning)
Here you made a mistake by adding something about family planning. The simple reply was, Sir to have X Needs is a natural phenomenon but we can utilize that psychic energy to some other grounds as well. I have transform that energy to meet the demands of competitive exam and dedicated for my studies and it helps me alot to suppress the desires. As Freud says you can use an unconscious defence mechanism, displacement whereby the mind redirects emotion from a ‘dangerous’ object to a ‘safe’ object."

Quote:
C: what is your opinion about family planning?
Me: mmmmmm..Sir i think its all right... I quoted a hadith(half heartidly)
Its right answer but it was the trouble you brought it by yourself.

Quote:
C: Lets discuss some serious business... What do you think is extremism?
Me: ( lost in thoughts over my stupidity and the general's outspoken frankness) Sir i think citizens of pakistan dont do it... Its a product of external hand..... There are 40 camps of RAW in Baluchistan...
Here once again you made a mistake. You should not bring RAW in between, always try to make the discussion very general never make it specific because this way you will suffer caz the interviewer will ask questions about it. You can reply it in general sense.

Sir in my opinion Extremism is lack of tolerance actually. When you cannot tolerate others you are extremist.

Quote:
C: (cutting me) Haanhhh... Do you know what is RAW? Who does it belong to?
Me: (sweating and rubbing my hands beneath the table) Sir it is India's and it is a stealth organistion... It works behind the scene and is not visible but it is operative in Baluchistan...
Here you were like "aa bail mujhey maar" So you suffered.

Quote:
C: What is the future of MMA?
Me: Sir it is on a fall...
How you can say they are on a fall. Keep in mind whenever you are gonna comment over such statement you have to be very carefull you have to add some reference to support your argument.

You can say Sir It is on a fall because they have shown fundamental approach during their tennure. As the newspapers are informing about the circumstances in Peshawar and high rate of lawlessness it shows their failure to attain a harmony in the province so in my opine they may not able to capture the same majority in coming elections.

Quote:
C: R they extremist?
Me: Sir Jumati Islami is not... But the parties wid their roots in medrass are
Its your opinion and other memebers may differ to it.

Overall you have tried to overcome the problems you have created by your reply. So hope for the best Inshahallah you will get the chance to join Academy of Officers.

Regards

Last edited by Miss_Naqvi; Wednesday, January 10, 2007 at 02:21 PM.